Friday, November 21, 2008

iT HAS BEGUN...

God always knows how to work things out. I'm learning, everyday, how to trust Him more and more. I had my second concert this past Monday night at Kings Bridge, and it was absolutely amazing. Aaron accompanied me as I sang an hours worth of popular classics and jazz standards to a room full of retired senior citizens. It was great singing for a room full of men and women who can appreciate and respect the classic music of both past and present. Here are some photos of the night captured by Joy. :-)




With God on my side, I can do anything. There is so much more to come. Thank You, Lord for the opportunity to once again share Your gift.

"the breeze may have caressed the trees, but your voice caressed my soul." ~ a lady after the show

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the pocket square, definite FAN ;) I saved the third picture because it looks like Sammy Davis and the rest of The Rat Pack is about to join you onstage. Totally retro...congrats!

george.arnett said...

"Wonderful...what can I say but wonderful? Yes, it's wondeful. Tonight has been so wonderful and new!!!"

:-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin