Sunday, November 23, 2008

HE'S BEEN JUST THAT GOOD


I pride myself on being an optimistic being. All i want to say is that i can feel God doing great things for me and prepping me for greatness beyond my wildest dreams, and i have some pretty wild ones. :-) I can always take comfort in knowing that God's got me in the palm of His hand; He never ceases to amaze me. I can't even put into words how much I appreciate Him, and how grateful I am for placing me at this place of my life at this very moment. My family, my future, and my faith keep me going everyday. In a sea of saddness, loss, confusion, and disarry, I just think of His works and He reminds me why I should smile. I'm holding on to the promise...

I'm so excited, I CAN FEEL HIM WORKING ON THE INSIDE!!! Wow. Let's get 'em!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin