Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BEYONCE OFFERS 2 SING 4 OBAMA


Entertainment Tonight News reports:
Beyonce reveals how she spent an election night that moved her to tears -- and offers her singing services to Barack Obama on Inauguration Day!
Beyonce tells the Associated Press she was supposed to be in Japan on election night, promoting her new album, I Am … Sasha Fierce. But at the last minute she opted to watch history unfold at home with her family: "I said, 'What am I doing? I'm completely making a bad decision. I have to go home, I'm gonna kill myself if I'm not home in America,"' she says. "I knew I needed to be here."
Overjoyed by Obama's groundbreaking win, she says she "fell asleep crying and smiling at the same time. I woke up with mascara running and a smile on my face!"
Beyonce adds that if the president-elect needs an A-lister to entertain on Inauguration Day, she's available! "I'm there. I can't wait. I feel like all of us, we're ready to do whatever we have to do. Whatever they want -- if they need me to volunteer, they need me to sing, I'm there, and I'm ready."
More power to her! It'll be like 'Dreamgirls' for Barack.  Jennifer sang the Star Spangled Banner at the National Convention; so it'd be cool for Bee to sing @ the inauguration.  We shall see, only time will tell. :-) 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin