Saturday, September 6, 2008

"TOO GONE, TOO LONG"




They have been OH so gone for waaaay too long! whew!!! my GIRLS: CINDY, TERRY, DAWN, and MAXINE, [en VOGUE] is coming back, bitches!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

let me tell you something...
these bitches introduced me to fieroshness that is "girl group"! LoL... i remember the first time i saw them, i just sat there infront of my floor modeled TV, [which i still have], and looked at them like... wow... :-)

anykadoodle, these bitches SING. period. point blank. end of discussion.... sigh. i mean, songs like "Don't Let Go [Love]", "Too Gone, Too Long", "Giving Him Something He Can Feel", and let's not forget "My Lovin' [You're Never Gonna Get It]"
so, since their appearance on VH1's Hip-Hop Honors a while back, rumors have been swirling about a possible reunion with the quartet... Well, those rumors seem to be coming factual. I've heard that they have been working on a new CD, and looking at these photos, that can't seem to be too far from the truth. I hope so, i mean I really miss these sangin wanches! YES! This post is just part of my protest to get these four ladies back together. I TOAST TO THAT!!!

Below i posted a FIRE performance of En Vogue, back in '92, singing the FIRST cater 2 u, "Giving Him Something He Can Feel". [take THAT destiny's CHILD! LoL]... they KILL it! PERIOD! [3:36-3:42 - I collapsed.]

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin