Sunday, September 21, 2008

L.O.V.E. - WHAT iT MEANS 2 ME:


love, what does it mean to me? there's no better way of breaking it down other than the scripture that comes from 1 Corinthians 13:4-7:
"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."


and just a little slay for the day...once again, comes from Miss Monique:
Why couldn't I have remained standing when love walked into the door. Yet, once again I found myself tripping like all the times before. I have to pull myself up if I am to survive. And stand on my own so I can continue to rise. Love let go of me, let go of me, so I can walk out of my past into my future. The chains of you and me are unlocked, for we weren't meant to be. And the liberation of my heart will truly set me free. Darling, I have to go, I have to go. For I hear my true love is calling, and you will never be worth me falling. - Shena

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin