Saturday, September 13, 2008

JENNiFER HUDSON TRACKLiSTING


1. Spotlight
2. If This Isn't Love
3. Pocketbook [feat. Ludacris]
4. Giving Myself
5. What's Wrong (Go Away) [feat. T-Pain]
6. My Heart
7. You Pulled Me Through
8. I'm His Only Woman [feat. Jazmine Sullivan]
9. Can't Stop The Rain
10. We Gon' Fight
11. Invisible
12. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Highlights Version)
13. Jesus Promised Me A Home Over There


So it looks like they finally put the listing together for the CD. I'm so excited! I already know that "If This Isn't Love" is going to be played out and my friends are gonna hate it. LoL [sorry Joy, in advance]. WAIT!!! WHERE IS THE SONG "HAPPY PLACE" THAT JOHN LEGEND PRODUCED?!??!?! sigh... Hopefully it'll be a bonus track or SOMETHING cuz that track is amazin'!!!!! Well, now it's only a matter of time before this joker leaks. The [record] label has been doing really well with keeping this CD under wraps. I'm glad, too. :-) GO J. HUD!!! And as you know, it'll be hitting stores SEPTEMBER 30th!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin