Sunday, September 21, 2008

THE BEST UVE NEVER HEARD: GiRL GROUPS


1* SPiCE GiRLS - NAKED
-NAKED is a track from their self-titled debut disc. Naked is a fun and sexy song that gives you an R&B feel with an international type flow. sigh. u just gotta take a listen. YES GHERI!!!!!

key line:
Hello, its me
I thought you'd understand
Well maybe I should have kept my mouth shut
I keep seeing such a pretty picture
I'd rather be hated than pitied
Maybe I should have left it to your imagination
I just want to be me


2* PUSSYCAT DOLLS - WHATCHA THiNK ABOUT THAT
- This is from their latest LP "Doll Domination" [I'm assuming that was a take at Danity Kane's "Welcome to the Dollhouse", LoL". Anyways, this is a beast song feat. Khia. hey, she bumps. i'm SORRY! "R-E-S-P-E! RESPECT ME!!!" or whatever the case may be, it's no doubt that she gives this song that extra "ghetto" push that it needs to tilt ur head and make sure your booty's moving right. HAHA! Jam this while you're riding down the street, windows down, with not a care in the world. Trust me, it'll take you to an entire new level.

key line:
baby, somebody's gonna cry tonight. baby, baby, it won't be my tears tonight. so what u think about THAT?!
" EAT IT!

3* TLC - THiS iS HOW iT WORKS
- this is 'Love Making 101'. who better to give you that, from a females prospective, than TLC? nothing else needs to be said. Just listen.

key line:
Some guys think they know the answers
Everybody knows how to make you scream
If most guys took time out their fantasies
Maybe we could stop our make believe


4* THE DREAMS - FAMiLY [REPRiSE]
- This is the Dreams finally song that was recorded with Curtis Taylor, Jr. after their Farewell Concert. It was said that Effie and Curtis recorded in separate studios due to the law suit that she [Effie] had pending with him. Whatsoever, this is a great listen to all you DREAMS fans!!!!

key line:
It's more than you, its more than me. Whatever dreams we had, it's for the family!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin