Monday, September 15, 2008

OPTiMiSM


so...
today's been kind of like emotional waves. feelings of happiness and sadness. joy and pain. optimism and doubt. feeling unlovable and lovable. however, God is good; and because of that, i am grateful. grateful for all the doors that He's opened, opening, and even closed for me. i've often wondered why there were certain things in my life that i have yet to obtain; but the more life goes on, He continues to show me. He shows me that if i just follow Him, in His time all things will be revealed to me, through Him! -smile- . so until then, i'll just press on. i'll continue to "smile, when i don't feel like smiling. sit back and ride, when i feel like driving." sigh. i am very excited, though, about some up-and-coming musical ventures that have been placed in front of me. i can really feel God moving this train faster and faster; before i know it, i'll be like "wait! slow down! when did this all happen?!?!" HA! the feeling of FINALLY! :-) after all, "it's not empty space in front of me, it's my growing room" - yeah, that's what my Dad says. Love him! n e way, so i'm getting ready to sing, sing sing... exciting. i've been waiting for this my whole life and i can finally feel my prayers and works manifesting into a reality that i've always dreamed about. yeah, that's it. it's gonna be beautiful. :-)

kort.

p.s. i love the feeling of maturation!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin