lol... check this interview i found on YBF.com of Jamie Foxx KNOCKING Terrance Howard.
I've never been a fan of Jamie, but this is HILARIOUS!!! Especially when he was imitating his voice. Wow. However, hold your tongue buddy until your album reviews come in....
Free Tools for Checking Domain Authority: A Sports Site’s Playbook
-
Sports coverage moves at game speed: a rookie breaks out, a star changes
teams, and a once-quiet topic suddenly draws thousands of searches. For a
sports...
3 days ago
3 comments:
yuck... jamie foxx sucks. one hit wonder with ray. that was his effie oscar ;-)
t. howard is an artist. and a true actor.
you know george, i agree. im not a fan, and never was, actually.
Aww man Kort! For maybe like the first time ever...we disagree :( I think Jamie Foxx has lots of talent, but I also agree that Terrence Howard does as well.
Now this new cd of Jamie's I may not like too much, but He's always been a great comedian, a wonderful impersonator (which I def think takes talent) and I enjoy his voice...I guess the true test of whether or not he was a 'one-hit wonder' with "Ray" like Geroge says will be "The Soloist" in March...hopefully he won't disappoint.
Post a Comment