Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BEYONCE - I AM... [TRACKLiSTING]


UPDATE: I just saw her on TRL and she said that there will be NO guest appearances on this album! PERIOD!! :-)

My buddy John sent me an update on this SASHA FIERCE loveliness. This is rumored to be the track listing for the double disc CD entitled, I AM...

DISC 1, entitled “I AM BEYONCE”
01 - If I Were A Boy -
02 - All You Can’t See -
03 - Roses And Chocolates -
04 - Sometimes It Hurts -
05 - Love Me Not -
06 - Street To Nowhere -
07 - Hate To Leave -
08 - Together -
09 - God Blessed Our Love (Ave Maria Interlude)
10 - At Last -

DISC 2, entitled “I AM SASHA”
01 - Lights Out -
02 - Do A Dub - (ft Kanye)
03 - Single Ladies -
04 - Baker -
05 - Beat My Drums (ft Jay Z)
06 - Movin’ Aside -
07 - Freeze -
08 - Breaking the rules -
09 - Mighty King -
10 - Nightcap’s lovers (ft Justin Timberlake)

I LOVE..and LIVE!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin