Saturday, December 27, 2008

MOViE REViEW : 7 POUNDS


I can hardly find the words to express to you the emotion[s] i felt while watching this movie. I left the theater emotionally drained because of the raw authenticity of a performance that Will Smith delivers in this film. Rosario Dawson also gives an amazing and heartfelt performance. However, not since that episode of Fresh Prince have I been so drawn into his character and delivery. Will reunites with the directors and producers of The Pursuit of Happiness for this emotional drama.  In the film, Smith plays Ben Thomas, an IRS agent with a fateful secret who embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers.


I have waited so long to finally see a movie that removes me, mentally and emotionally, from my current state and transports me into the screen.  I felt as though I was there with him; sitting in his motel room as he attempts to find the pieces to his complex puzzle.  The music was amazing.  It fit oh so perfectly.  If you have an ear for music, you will know exactly what I'm talking about.  The music captured every emotion; whether sad, it made it that much sadder. Intense, with music - intensified.  A

2 comments:

coolkhush said...

hey the movie seems to be good im waiting forward for this , but wat does 7 pounds mean ??

Unknown said...

hey i swa the movie and i was so touched by the story that i even cried at the end ..........

Blog Widget by LinkWithin