Wednesday, December 24, 2008

FOR REAL

Easy, I'm taking it easy 
Cause life's too short to give my heart so freely 

Simple, what I want is simple... Like falling rain, summer or spring 
Here I am 

All I know is..lonely ain't that bad Without the tears and without the past And the memories of how I kept hanging On 

I am all I need For Real 
Cause now I see that what I wanted in You was always in me For Real 

Silence, it was beautiful silence after I got over my last heart break it was Quiet 

Now here for, what are you here for? to Create complications and take me Through changes? just tell me now!
 
All I know is, lonely ain't that bad Without tears and without the past and The memories of how I kept hanging on 

I am all I need For Real cause now I See that what I wanted in you was always in me For Real 

I was chasing love and it just kept Running, I settled and you wasn't the One. I gave you everything (that's when Our love was real..)I don't know why you tired to make me pay, what's the reason, boy can you explain?

Never knew how to love me 
Maybe that was the point 
Maybe its not your fault 
Can't blame ya for what cha don't know 
(Oh) Should've never trusted you 

But now I know that 
I am all I need For Real, now I see that what I wanted in you was always in me For Real, For Real 

I am all I need For Real, now I see that what I wanted in you was always in me For Real 

You thought I wasn't going nowhere 
Didn't ya, but I'm happy about it (yes I am) I was depending on you, Now I'm Depending on me....
- Jennifer Hudson "For Real"

1 comment:

dazonne said...

Boy!!! That's the song right there...lol...See, now I'm off to have my jenny moment...She is a beast...lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEtt2xX8jVI

Blog Widget by LinkWithin