Wednesday, December 3, 2008

GRAMMY TiME


I wish I could explain the feeling that I have right now. I just told my brother, "that means it's closer." i'm referring to the day i can celebrate my Grammy nomination. Jazmine Sullivan, who has five nominations, just heard my congrats and Jennifer Hudson has four for Best R&B Female Vocalist, Best R&B Album, Best R&B Song, and Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Fantasia! My brother is nominated with Jay Z for his Roc Boys song in which he, my brother, contributed. My girl Janelle Monae is also nominated in the Urban Alternative category. I remember the day, "Janelle, i can't wait for you to get your Grammy. I can see it now." [i said as we were walking to our performance].

I can feel it. I really can feel it. God is doing a GREAT thing! WOW!

Check out the ENTIRE list here!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin