Monday, August 18, 2008

WHAT'S A MAN TO DO, WHEN HE'S LOViNG TWO?

Sigh. So...I've basically been read by Usher's "What's A Man To Do" because, DAMMIT, I CAN RELATE! I mean...
"I'd be a liar if I told you
That I didn't see it coming
Be more of a liar if I said
Hey I didn't want it to be something
You deserve much better"

...that's it, man... like, Usher KILLED the lyrics to this song. He always manages to tell a story with his music, but this one just hit home for me. I'm a lyricist, so I always pay attention to what a song is "talking" about. It's basically speaking on how you are dealing with a person who is already in a relationship, yet they keep telling you that they care for you so much and how they wish they could tell you that... sigh... hell, just read this:
"I wanna tell you it's over
That I ain't thinking of her
I wanna really mean it
That I want you to see it
That I'm really trying to leave her behind
And I'm trying not to make you cry
I wanna tell you that
I ain't playing games and I'm dedicated to receive a change
But when I look in the mirror
It's the same old me"


I don't know why I even put myself through certain situations. But like my good friend/co-worker told me, "Life is nothing but trial and error." smh [shaking my head]. Here's the link to listen, below:

LiSTEN : USHER - WHAT'S A MAN TO DO

If you wanna read the lyrics, in its entirety, to "What's A Man To Do?", CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Thats whats up bruh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin