Saturday, August 16, 2008

LUCKY GIRL!


When i first heard this song, my automatic response was "YEEEEEEEEEEES!" LoL.... i'm sure u can all hear me saying that.
Anyways, this is a brand new track from Michelle Williams' pushed-back album, Unexpected, called "Lucky Girl". Now let me just give you the heads up, if her producers would have made an ENTIRE song out of this Interlude, i would have collapsed. Immediately. but... they didn't. I mean, the other three minutes of my life weren't wasted. Just make sure ure checking ur facebook while u listen to the latter. Now, back to the good part, it just screams SEXINESS!!! WHEW!!! i mean, the harmonies, the thumping bass line, it dont even sound like her. [which maybe helps]. Enough of my talking, listen to it and let me know what u think. Remember: the FIRST sixty seconds!!!! LoL...

Lucky Girl [Interlude] / Lucky Girl

I'm sure Amanda would cosign. ;-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin