Saturday, August 16, 2008

TWO DiVAS AND A KORT


:-) Enjoying a night with two of my best female companions Joy and Val... As i mentioned earlier, Valencia is here for an acting workshop, and she decided to come meet Joy, Joy's cousin, and I for a nice drink and meal, in downtown Atlanta. Rarely having a day off, i wanted to relax but share my time with my best[s]. and enjoy, did we do! but it wasn't until afterwards, as i was in the car -alone- windows down, top back- that i decided to play one of my favorite jams, "Diggin' On You" performed by the BEST SELLING female group of ALL TIME, TLC. :-) I love it so much because as i was driving down 17th Street onto Spring, i felt a cool breeze and a peaceful wind come across me. I guess it's because the live horns, on the remix, reminds me of my brothers Skooter and Kameron. Shoot, we'd be a killin instrumental trio.. Skooter on sax, Kam on the bone [trombone], and me on the TRUMPET! :-D It's just a feel good song, and it works cuz at the moment, i'm feeling mighty good, too.
Listen to this, maybe you can feel what i feel:

TLC: DiGGiN' ON YOU [LiVE]

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin