Sunday, August 17, 2008

"KORT! i'M PREGNANT!"


"Kort! I'm pregnant!!!!!" - This is what i've been getting a LOT lately. I guess it's not so bad considering we aren't the kids that we used to be. sigh. i tell you about love. find love, and it knocks you up! LoL. I'm very excited for two of my friends that will be delivering in the coming weeks. Jamesa Davis and Paula Harding. Jamesa's having a BOY. and his name?!
Adrian Buchanan. I wanted to name him after his grandmother.

And on being preggers:
I love the perks of being pregnant. People waiting on you, and being able to get away with murder! LoL!

Jamesa is due on September 4th in Atlanta. Keep her in your prayers please! :-D

Paula and Pat are having their first kiddo, too. Peydan Jeanise Bounds will be stomping onto the world on September 25 in my hometown of Memphis.
COOOOOOOW!!!! - Paula

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin