Sunday, May 10, 2009

LOVE REiGN

so i was doing my daily search of Jen Hud and came across this whacko who made this comment to jen and other american idols [lol]:
LaVette is no fan of “American Idol,” the fast avenue to fame for new artists.

“I think it’s the most awful thing ever,” she said. “I think for Jennifer Hudson to be on the front cover of Vogue and Gladys Knight still hasn’t been on there, I don’t like that at all,” she said. “Anyone of them who has won so far, I wish they would send one of them to one of my gigs. I want to come on first, then I want them to come on."
Girl, I wish I knew who you were.. And I wish Fantasia OR Jen would take you up on that offer. thanks. Below is Miss LaVette singing a cover of The Who's classic "Love Reign".

Miss Bettye is a soul singer who cut her first record at 16, but achieved only intermittent fame until her 2005 record, I've Got My Own Hell to Raise.  But i'll give it to her, she just sang!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin