Thursday, April 2, 2009

YOUR DAiLY DOSE OF JENNiFER HUDSON

Oscar- and Grammy-winning Jennifer Hudson -- just four months removed from the brutal slayings of her mother, brother and nephew -- said she is moved by the empathy fans have shown her in the wake of the tragedy last fall.

The 27-year-old star told Entertainment Weekly magazine of a recent experience meeting an emotional fan.

"The other day this lady came up to me and got really close to me and I thought, 'What is it that makes people want to ... embrace me?' I don't like it when people get all emotional. I don't want you to cry," Hudson said. "To see that love from fans [is] one of the most beautiful things."

Though she has not spoken publicly on the topic of the killings, she implied in the interview that her faith -- and a non-stop schedule -- have gotten her through recent tough times.

"This is what I love to do, and I hate to sit still. I have been active for the past four or five years, and to be working like that and then to just stop and all you hear is the clock ticking -- that will drive you crazy."
In other Hudson news, she has been announced as one of the performers for the Today concert series. She also performed last night at the VIP TOPSHOP  event to a sold out crowd, with guests including Jennifer Lopez and Kate Moss. WOOORK!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin