Tuesday, March 24, 2009

YOUR DAiLY DOSE OF JENNiFER HUDSON


According to the New York Post; Jennifer Hudson will be returning to American Idol. This will be Hudson's first time on the Idol stage since the season 3 finale. [I knew it was only a matter of time.] YAY! Here's what the report says:
Fox has not yet confirmed the news, but Jennifer Hudson will be taping a performance for a future American Idol episode.

Jennifer Hudson will tape the performance after this week’s results show, with the ticket for AI reading, a “second taping of Wednesday is the LIVE performance show with special performances by
Jennifer Hudson and Ruben Studdard.”

Jennifer Hudson will also appear on Thursday’s (March 26) Ellen DeGeneres.

read the full article, here.

In other Hudson news: Her sister, Julia, speaks for the first time since the tragedy of her family's murders last October. She participated in a fashion show last week with support of family and friends. [Jennifer was not in attendance.] Anyways, this is what she had to say:
"You did this to basically kill me," Hudson told CBS2's Pamela Jones, referring to Balfour. "In so many words, to take my life, but it was not. And my mother and my brother and my son, they wouldn't have wanted that."

"If I was to not be able to function, if I was to not be able to get up, that would mean William and the devil won," Hudson continued. "They took enough from me. They won't take nothing else from me. So I have to go on."
You can check out the video clip by clicking here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin